Rosie for Autograph Cream Eye Shadow Sticks

If I had to describe these products in one word, I would say: stunning! The Rosie for Autograph Cream Eyeshadow Sticks have been a recent addition into my makeup collection and I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore them!

The packaging of these are so beautiful, the tube is a shiny rose gold colour and at the end is a little part which shows you what colour it is.
I have three shades; Almond Eyes, Feline Foxes and Movie Star Crush. The pigmentation of them are incredible and these have to have the smoothest and creamiest pigmentation I have ever come across with a cream eye shadow. They glide on to the eyes effortlessly and blend out easily too. You have about 30 seconds to smudge and blend out the products before it sets, but once it has dried it will not budge at all, they last all day and into the night without creasing or fading one bit! I like to use a liquid primer underneath to ensure they will stay put.
Almond Eyes is the lightest shade and it is a light beige shade. Feline Foxes is a mid-toned chocolate brown which I have used for my everyday makeup a lot of the time and Movie Star Crush is a taupe-undertone purple. 
These Cream Eye Shadow Sticks are part of the Rosie for Autograph Makeup Collection and I have my eye on a few more pieces from there and these retail for £12.50 each at Marks and Spencer's.
 
A few weeks ago I did an everyday smoky brown makeup tutorial using Feline Foxes so check that out here if you are interested!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review